Submit or update a COVID-19 immunization record
Who should use this form
- You received one or more doses of a COVID-19 vaccine outside of B.C. and have not submitted a record yet
- Your BC Vaccine Card on Health Gateway is incorrect (No Record Found or Partially Vaccinated)
- Your immunization record is incorrect
- Please note: Lot number and clinic location are not required for the BC Vaccine Card
You must upload an image of an official vaccination record with the details of your previous dose(s).
You may be contacted by our call center if any of your information is missing or needs further verification before your record is processed.
Your immunization record will then be updated in the Provincial Immunization Registry. Processing times may vary:
- Updating B.C. records: 4 to 7 days
- Adding or updating out-of-province records: 10 to 14 days
Once your record is updated, you will be able to access your immunization record online through Health Gateway and use the BC Vaccine Card.
By order of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), proof of vaccination is required to access some events, services and businesses.
- From now until October 24th, you must have at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine*.
- After October 24, you must be fully vaccinated.
*Note: Starting September 28, people in Fraser East must be fully vaccinated (2 doses) to access many events, services and businesses.
It takes less than 5 minutesUpdate Now
If you were vaccinated outside B.C.
You must complete this form before you can get a BC Vaccine Card. You can continue to use your out-of-province proof of vaccination in the meantime.
You need a B.C. Personal Health Number (PHN) to complete this form. If you don’t have a PHN, call 1-833-838-2323 and they can create one for you.
If your proof of vaccination is not in English or French
All submissions must be translated to English or French. If your proof of vaccination is in another language, do not upload it.
You must submit a certified translation in English or French. You should include:
- The original proof of vaccination
- The certified translation, including the stamp or membership number of a professional translation association
For information on reputable translators, visit the Society of Translators and Interpreters of BC (STIBC) website.
Your personal information is being collected under sections 26 (c), (e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, for the purposes of registering and scheduling your COVID-19 vaccination. Personal information may be shared with personnel providing support services and follow-up. For a privacy-related matter only, please contact a privacy officer at 1-855-229-9800.